Massage Therapist Interview Questions
Massage therapist interview questions are a set of questions asked to a person applying for the job of a massage therapist. Massage therapists on their own or are hired by spas, parlours, hotels or even work for personal clients. They know how to work the soft tissue of the body, thereby relaxing the muscles in a soothing environment. Besides this, a candidate must also be questioned on his communication and people skills as people come to him for a relaxing time.
Sample Massage Therapist Interview Questions
- Why did you want to be a massage therapist?
- Have you taken any formal training in this field?
- What kind of massages can you do?
- What are the basic qualities required to be a massage therapist?
- Give us one good reason should we hire you here.
- What professional goals do you have in life?
- Do you have any marketing ideas to make our massage parlour more popular?
- What do you think customers look for in a massage therapist?
- How would you rate your people skills and how good are you in communicating with customers?
- If a situation arises where a customer is being rude, how would handle it?
- Describe a problem you had with a co-worker and how you diffused the situation.
- We get our maximum customers on weekends or holidays, will be you able to work on weekends and holidays?
- Are you willing to give personal massage services to our selected special clientele?
- What salary do you expect from us?
Category: Health Interview Questions