MCITP Certification Interview Questions
The MCITP certification interview questions try to understand how well the candidate is acquainted with the various levels or categories in the technical sense that are a part of the MCITP coursework.
Sample MCITP Certification Interview Questions
- What are the various courses which one needs to take to clear the MCITP: Database Administrator level?
- What are the highlights of the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – Implementation and Maintenance module?
- What high-level aspects need to be kept in mind while designing a Database Server Infrastructure by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005?
- What are the pitfalls when designing Database Solutions by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Open License 6.0?
- How do you configure Microsoft Windows Vista?
- What are the key parameters to be configured before Deploying Messaging Solutions with Microsoft Exchange Server 2007?
- How do you support and troubleshoot applications on a Microsoft Windows Vista Client for Enterprise Support Technicians?
- How do you go about Upgrading Your MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support and MCDBA Skills to MCITP Database Administrator by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005?
- What are the various certifications available under the Microsoft SQL Server category?
- How do you prepare a system image for deployment?
- How do you configure a VHD and IPv4 network settings?
- What are the steps involved in configuring BitLocker and DirectAccess?
- Configuring file recovery options include what all steps?
- How do you think the file recovery options can be configured?
- How to monitor systems and manage disks?
Category: Certification Interview Questions