Medical Assistant Interview Questions
Medical assistant interview questions are the questions asked to an individual appearing for an interview for the position of a medical assistant. The medical assistant has to deal with patients, so he needs to have knowledge about few medical procedures as well as should know how to calm down patients. These interview questions should be framed in such a manner so that the experience as well as the skills of the candidate can be analyzed.
Sample Medical Assistant Interview Questions
- What is your educational qualification in the field of medical?
- Why did you choose the career of a medical assistant?
- Do you have professional experience in the medical field?
- Are you good at handling multiple tasks at one point of time?
- Do you know how to give injections? Patients tend to become nervous while taking injections. How would you try to make him stop feeling nervous?
- Do you know how to check blood pressure and pulse rate?
- Have you ever dealt with any difficult patient? How did you handle that situation?
- Suppose while treatment a patient becomes hyper, how will you try to calm him down?
- What kinds of patients do you usually like dealing with?
- Are you confident of going ahead with the medical treatment of a patient, if his health detoriates and the consulting doctor is not around?
- Do you think that you are caring even in your personal life?
- Are you fine with doing overtime as your job may require you to stretch after working hours?
Category: Medical Interview Questions