Medical Receptionist Interview Questions
- How will you introduce yourself as a medical reception representative? Do you know the responsibilities associated with your job?
- Have you scored any speciality in this field? Have you taken any training for this interview?
- How do you deal with angry visitors and sick patients?
- What all software are you aware about? What are your computer and internet skills?
- How will you state the role of your education and institutional skills and how will it benefit this organization?
- Why do you think you are fit for this job?
- Share your experience answering all incoming calls regarding hospital queries and patient inquiries? What is the way to transfer a call to specific department?
- What is you proficiency in typing? How many mistakes you often do? How many words you can type per minute?
- Do you maintain yourself in pleasant manner under stressful circumstance?
- How many office equipments can be used while you are printing a report?
- Do you mind to do over time in absent of your replacement?
Category: Medical Interview Questions