Mental Health Job Interview Questions
- Your resume doesn’t speak of your previous experience. Please elaborate.
- Tell us something about your experience with your previous job in the same job position?
- How would you deal with a patient who has been prescribed sedative medicines very recently?
- Tell me an instance where one of the patients who had a history of violent behavior was dealt by you?
- What is needed to successfully deliver a mental health job function?
- Has it ever happened that your experience helped your employer receive accolades from the government?
- You were very good in sports. How come you joined this field?
- What salary do you think is best suited for this job?
- Please let us know what are your short term goals and how do you plan to achieve it?
- Why do you think you are best suitable for this job?
- Do you think you want to add anything?
Category: Job Interview Questions