Microbiology Interview Questions
Microbiology interview questions are the questions asked to an individual appearing for an interview in an organization for the position of a microbiologist. Microbiology deals with micro organisms and is the study of micro organisms such as virus, bacteria, fungi and amoeba and the role they play in human lives. So the questions in the interview should help to assess the knowledge of the interviewee regarding these micro organisms.
Sample Microbiology Interview Questions
- From which university have you studied microbiology and in which year did you pass out?
- Do you know what is amoeba? How does an amoeba multiply and grow?
- How do amoebas get their nutrition?
- A boy is suffering from tonsil. He also has severe cough and cold. With which kind of bacteria he has been affected with?
- What are the different kinds of virus that cause ailment in human bodies?
- Which types of bacteria are parasitic in nature?
- What are the characteristics of enterobacteriaceae?
- Are you aware about the 23 valent pneumococcal vaccine? Do you think that it is immunogenic in children and any kind of immune compromised hosts?
- According to you what are the important causes of toxic step syndrome?
- What is streptococcus agalactiae?
- Do you think that patients who have blood stream infection should be considered for diagnosis of septicemia?
- What are the various diseases that are transmitted by ticks?
- When can you join us and what is your salary expectation from this job profile?
Category: Medical Interview Questions