Mock Interview Questions for Bank Teller
A bank teller’s position is one of the most identified positions in the bank. A mock interview questions for bank teller will help you understand and get familiar with the types of question that can be asked at the interview. A bank teller handles huge cash transactions, deals with loans and mortgage payments, checks fund transfers and deposits. He/she is the front-line of the bank that has to keep good customer relationships. A bank teller should have a dynamic personality, friendly, detail oriented, good customer service skills, etc.
Sample Mock Interview Questions Bank Teller
- Tell us about yourself? Why do you think you want to work here?
- Why should we hire you?
- Can you tell us something about the post and the work related to the particular post?
- List the qualities that a bank teller should possess.
- Do you know the technique to detect fraudulent check and counterfeit cash?
- Where do you want to see yourself in five years from now?
- Why do you want this job?
- Have you ever faced an irate customer? How did you solve his problem?
- Just think that I am a very rich customer. How will you convince me to take a loan from your bank?
- Tell me something about your cash handling experience.
- Give me a real life example that can prove that you are a very good team player?
- What are your achievements in life?
- What are your strengths and weakness? How do you think you can overcome your weakness?
Category: Mock Interview Questions