MS Excel Interview Questions
- What do you understand from MS Excel? How many versions are available nowadays for MS excel?
- Which version do you use daily? What is the difference between MS Office 2000 and MS Office 2007? Which are the new features introduced in MS Excel 2007?
- How do you unlock a cell? What is work sheet and how you can protect your worksheet? What do you do if you forget the password?
- How can you hide cells? After protection, will you able to view the cells?
- What is row and column? Explain the difference? How can you add number of rows and columns to your worksheet?
- How many micro languages Excel have? What is the use of these languages?
- What is the method to print a worksheet in full path? Can you print the header on worksheet?
- What is the use of print key available on keyboard when you print the work sheet?
- How can you associate a number of sheets to master excel work sheet?
- How can you distribute worksheet to excel 4.0 version when worksheet is in older version?
Category: Software Interview Questions