NetApp Certification Interview Questions
NetApp Certification Interview Questions are supposed to measure the different ways in which the NetApp certification has helped the candidate, both from a knowledge and career enhancement and a cost-benefit perspective. The questions help evaluate the software skills of the person related to network storage and cloud computing in general and NetApp in particular and a variety of aspects related to the knowledge gained during the training. The understanding of the individual regarding different aspects of network fundamentals in the NetApp arena is also measured.
Sample NetApp Certification Interview Questions
- Tell us about the various high-points and low-points (if any) during the entire training on NetApp?
- What do you think can be further done to enhance the value proposition of this training?
- Was the time duration of the overall course and the daily/weekly schedule suitable enough?
- What is the signal handling mechanism used in NetApp?
- What’s the difference between Java and C++?
- On a scale of 1 to 5, how do you rate the course content and its quality as well as the competency level of faculty?
- What happens when you press google.com?
- What is file system? How to recover if super block got corrupted?
- How MEMORY TOOLS (Valgrind , Purify ) detects memory leaks and memory corruptions ?
- Were there any other software language courses that you took? How do you rate this course as compared to those other ones?
- Having completed this course – do you think you have achieved what you were looking for when you joined this training?
Category: Certification Interview Questions