New Grad Nursing Interview Questions
- Please mention 2 attributes of being a good new grad nurse with an appropriate humanitarian side in the personality.
- Which year did you complete the grad?
- Why there is a time lag of passing the grad and starting to work as a new grad nurse?
- How will you cope up if this job warrants you to work in night shifts?
- What are your salary and incentives expectations from this job?
- Why did you select this job?
- Why do you think you are the perfect candidate for this job?
- Narrate an instance which shows you have a very good memory power?
- What will you do in the situation where a patient has started to make advances towards you?
- What is the documentation process generally being followed in this kind of a job?
- You were a bright student in your academic career. Why didn’t you complete your Master’s Degree?
Category: Nursing Interview Questions