Nursery Manager Interview Questions
A nursery manager is in control of a garden centre and looks over the processes of a nursery – the wholesale or trade facility which advertises trees, flowers ,shrubs, and such other plants either to buyers in common or to landscaping suppliers. Some nurseries just sell plants while some might also cultivate them. Nursery manager interview questions are created to bring out the true worth of a candidate.
Sample Nursery Manager Interview Questions
- Tell us about your past job experiences and the reason for quitting your last job.
- How do you plan to interact with buyers as well as vendors who look to buy plants from the nursery? Do you think finally your plan turn out to be effective in convincing buyers?
- Cite a past experience when you met the profit line in a past job and even crossed it with your job efficiency.
- How do you plan to interact with your co workers and guide them towards the well being of each plant?
- Hypothetically speaking, how shall you guide a customer regarding his/her landscaping needs with respect to the plants that he/she must buy?
- What are your views on pesticide management and organic plant growth?
- Give a project idea that you may have in the expansion and development of a nursery.
- What sort of a payment do you expect with regards to your salary and incentives?
- What are your educational qualifications and special achievement, if any?
- In your last job, how did you interact with fellow landscape contractors and meet their demands?
Category: Agriculture Interview Questions