Office Clerk Interview Questions
An office clerk interview questions should have the primary aim of checking whether the person can handle minor accounting, run small errands and be helpful to the superior authority under whom he is assigned to work. An office clerk interview questions should focus on these following points
Sample Office Clerk Interview Questions
- Tell us something about your academic qualification.
- How has your previous work experience been? What experience of clerical job do you have?
- What is the most important duty of a clerk?
- A clerk acts as a connector in the office, do you agree or disagree with the statement, give reasons in support of your statement.
- As an office clerk there will be time when you need to do multiple tasking, how will you tackle such situations?
- Are you happy with the salary you are being offered or you think you are being under paid?
- Many people consider clerical jobs to be demeaning, what is your take on it?
- Say your immediate boss tells you to do a job in a particular way, also another superior authority tells you to do the same job in a different manner, how will you cope with the two things because you cannot offend either.
- What basic knowledge of record maintenance, basic computers and scripting do you have?
- For the post of office clerk we need some one who is very efficient and sincere, tell us one such incident through which we get a proof of your sincerity and commitment.
- Amongst so many applications why should we consider your application only for this post?
Category: Administration Interview Questions