Office Manager Interview Questions
An office manager interview questions are the questions to an individual sitting for the interview for the position of an office manager. An office manager has to look after all the functions of an office and is responsible for managing the office staff. The questions asked in the interview helps to analyze the managerial skills of the individual and how efficient he is in coordinating between various departments in the office.
- Say something about yourself?
- What is your total work experience?
- Do you have experience of working in the position of an office manager?
- What do you know about our organization?
- Why did you choose to join our organization?
- What do you think are the job responsibilities of an office manager?
- Why do you want to make a career as an office manager?
- What is your educational qualification and is it related to the functions of an office manager?
- What is the most the important skill do you feel is required for an office manager? Do you think that you possess that skill?
- How confident are you about your managerial skills?
- What were the hindrances that you faced in your current organization and how did you manage to overcome them?
- What are your strong points?
- What are your weak points and how do you try to overcome them?
- Do you think that you have motivational skills?
- What is the monthly salary that you expect?
- When can you join our organization?
Category: Administration Interview Questions