Online Marketing Interview Questions
Online marketing interview questions are the questions asked to an individual applying for an online marketing job. The job position involves marketing the products of an organization on the internet and thus for this job position the person needs to have technical knowledge and sound knowledge of the internet. Thus the questions asked in the interview should analyze both marketing as well as technical knowledge of the individual.
Sample Online Marketing Interview Questions
- What is the difference between offline marketing and online marketing?
- Why did you choose online marketing instead of offline marketing?
- What according to you are the important qualities that a person in the field of online marketing should possess?
- Do you have any idea about search engine marketing?
- What are the various forms of search engine marketing?
- How would you define search engine optimization?
- What according to you are the advantages and disadvantages of search engine optimization?
- If we want to list our company in the top pages of Google, how can we achieve that?
- Name few discussion forums for search engine marketing.
- Name few search engines that offer pay per click option.
- Do you know the different ways with which you can do link building?
- Do you have any idea about PR on Google?
- Name any two popular email marketing firms.
- How do you generate leads in online marketing?
- Describe the process of increasing traffic in a website.
- Do you see a strong future in the field of online marketing?
Category: Marketing Interview Questions