Oracle Tough Interview Questions
- What do you understand by the word oracle? Why this is used in programming?
- Explain the commands used in Oracle programming system?
- What do you understand from DBA? How many activities you can handle during your work time?
- What are the other concerned parts in organization? How would you manage your communication with them?
- Explain the main difference in Oracle and SQL? State this with the help of an example?
- What is the difference between production DBA and development DBA? How these are different from each other?
- What is the meaning of backup in Oracle? Explain hot back up and cold back up? Also mention the difference associated with them?
- What is the method to switch ora file to init.ors?
- Explain the data block, a segment and an extent with example?
- Discuss the use of DELETE and TURNCATE for a table?
- What are constraints? Mention two examples referential integrity constraints?
- How do you use of index in Oracle?
Category: Tough Interview Questions