Oral Communication Interview Questions
Oral communication interview questions are the questions asked to a person appearing for any interview as oral communication skills are considered important for most of the jobs these days. The questions asked in this interview must be arranged in way that brings out the candidate’s knowledge about his field and also his ability to communicate, present and to judge his/her interpersonal skills.
Sample Oral communication Interview Questions
- Can you tell us about your academic qualifications?
- What is your biggest strength and greatest weakness?
- What is your aim in life and how this job will help you to achieve your aim?
- Who is your role model and how your role model inspires you?
- Why do you think that you deserve this job?
- Where do you see yourself five years down the line?
- What is your career objective?
- Do you think internet has proved to be a boon and why?
- What is the importance of communication in today’s corporate work environment?
- What is your biggest achievement till date?
- Which of these do you think is more important to achieve success professionally – communication skills or academic qualifications?
- Tell us something about your past work experience?
- Give us an example from your work life, where you handled some adverse situation in a very effective manner?
- What strategy would you follow to get along with co-workers and superiors?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- How would you tackle a team and ensure teamwork, if you are appointed as the team leader?
- Do you consider yourself to be good at communications and intrapersonal skills?
Category: Oral Interview Questions