Peer Group Interview Questions
Peer interview is the process of the interview of the applicant by his peer or other employees in the organization. This technique is getting very popular these days due to its numerous benefits. Firstly the employees in the organization feel comfortable working with the new hire as they have already met him during the interview. In these interviews peer asks the questions regarding the knowledge and skill of the employee. They try to assess his team spirit and other credential to see if he can fit well in the team. They judge the applicant based upon his technical knowledge and other expertise required for the current profile. Some of the very common questions asked in a peer interview are as below:
Sample Peer Group Interview Questions
- Tell us about yourself and your family background?
- What is your educational background?
- How long have you been working in this industry and what are your total years of experience?
- What skills and expertise makes you the most suitable candidate for this profile?
- What do you know about our organization and its work culture?
- Are you comfortable working in a team?
- Who all are the competitors we have in the market?
- Do you know on which technological platform our company is majorly focusing?
- Would you be able to work overtime if needed?
- Will you be able to perform your best under high stress conditions?
- What would be your strategy to beat the competition and how would you convinced the team about it?
- Why should we hire you and what sort of commitment you can make before joining our team?
Category: Group discussions