Personal assistant job interview questions
- Have you ever worked as a personal assistant before?
- What were your duties and responsibilities as a personal assistant in your previous job?
- Please specify in what way you assisted your employer.
- What do you feel are your biggest strengths and weaknesses, professionally?
- Do you have knowledge of computer? Please specify what technical familiarity you have with software applications.
- Are you willing to work long hours and during holidays during special situations or emergencies?
- What are your expectations from the job offered by us?
- What has been the greatest challenge that you faced a personal assistant and how did you overcome it?
- How do you deal with stress or conflict in your workplace?
- What are your most-liked and most-disliked experiences in your previous job?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- How do you maintain a balance between your personal and professional life?
Category: Job Interview Questions