Personal Training Interview Questions
- Can you take us through your resume?
- How do you think your previous jobs helped you to learn the tricks of trade about personal training?
- Your resume says you were good in computers. What made to choose personal training as your career?
- Share with us one instance where you had a daunting task in your job as a personal trainer?
- According to you what are the occupational hazards associated with such a job?
- What are your salary expectations from this job?
- Are you willing to work in a rotational night shift mode?
- Cite an example where your previous experience helped you deal with a very critical situation of a personal training job?
- Which suits you the most – an incentive based salary or a fixed monthly salary?
- Please recall an instance where your experience helped your employer to arrive at a policy decision for the entity?
Category: Training Interview Questions