Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions
The pharmacy technician interview questions are those questions that are asked to the individuals who have appeared for the interview for the position of a pharmacy technician. These types of questions are used to assess the educational qualifications, skills sets and experience of the candidate.
Sample Pharmacy technician interview questions
- What made you work in the field of pharmacy?
- What are your educational qualifications?
- Have you earlier worked in the position of a pharmacy technician? If yes, what was your reason for leaving the company?
- In order to satisfy a customer by your service, have you ever gone out of your way to help? What did you do in order to please them and was beyond their expectations?
- Did you ever have to face a customer service experience that you found to be difficult? How did you try to resolve the problem?
- Do you think that you would be able to work as a part of a team?
- Have you ever provided advice for non prescribed medicines? What was the outcome of that?
- How good are your calculation as well as observation skills as you will have to take care of stocking medicines and also tracking the medicines that are required?
- How good are you are at preparing and dispensing prescribed medications for patients?
- You job profile may require you to do some typing work. How good are your typing skills?
- Have you ever received any training in pharmaceutical service?
- What are your salary expectations from this job profile?
Category: Pharmaceutical Interview Questions