Phlebotomy Job Interview Questions
- Can you tell us more about your resume?
- Do you possess Certificate III in Pathology Collection?
- Tell us more about your experience in ECG, blood and non-blood specimens.
- What is the standard procedure followed before drawing blood from a HIV patient?
- What will you do when the patient starts to shiver when you are ready to draw the blood?
- Which are the normal points in the body from where the blood has an easy flow?
- Give us one instance where your degree in Phlebotomy helped you in dealing with a pregnant patient?
- Normally how do you deal with kids when you have to take the blood sample from their veins?
- Please elaborate on your training for Phlebotomy. Tell us one instance which strikes you when you think of a patient who was saved because of your abilities and skills in Phlebotomy.
- What salary package do you expect?
Category: Job Interview Questions