Physical education interview questions
- Can you please introduce yourself and run us briefly through your resume?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What was your previous job like and why did you leave it?
- What is your definition of being physically fit?
- What are the modes and methods that one should adopt to be physically fit?
- What are the latest developments in the field of physical education that children would benefit from?
- What are the factors that you would keep in mind while gauging whether a student is physically fit or not?
- What are the safety measures that should be kept in mind from the schools end to ensure that the students do not get hurt?
- Why do you think physical education is important for children and how will they benefit from a teacher like you?
- What is your goal in life and how does it get aligned with our school?
Category: Education Interview Questions