Probation Officer Job Interview Questions
- Tell us more about your previous stint as a probation office? Do you regret anything?
- What do you know about the difference between a state probation office and a federal probation officer?
- How will go about supervising a group of convicts who are on a parole for an offence involving drug abuse?
- Cite one instance where you had a very pleasant experience while supervising a convict of a cyber crime?
- Tell us how your skills and abilities helped in dealing with a hardcore murderer?
- What is the general behavior of these convicts when you introduce yourself for the first time?
- Narrate an instance where you had a grueling time dealing with one such offender?
- According to you, what precautions should a probation officer take to keep controversies at bay?
- Why were the circumstances which forced you to choose this job?
- Do you wish to add anything else to your resume?
- What is your salary expectation?
Category: Job Interview Questions