Public Health Interview Questions
- Mention a little about yourself?
- Do you have any experience in Public Health?
- Which leadership style do you posess? Describe your leadership style?
- How do you rate your communication skills? Do you think you are efficient to handle this project?
- What motivates you to work into this field?
- Describe your established and settled theories over Public Health?
- Have you read any book or case studies over Public Health? If yes, discuss the different policies and measures mentioned in different published journals?
- Describe about an issue which you faced during your previous Public Health program?
- Do you have any experience with financial terms and budgets to initiate such Public Health Programs?
- Would you like to engage yourself with this awareness program on your weekends and holidays?
- Have you received any award for your valuable contribution to this program?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Category: Health Interview Questions