Public Health Nurse Interview Questions
Public health nurse interview questions are a set of questions asked by the hospital to a candidate who is appearing for an interview for the post of public health nurse. Being a public health nurse is a hectic job and one must be on one’s toes all the time. So the questions one asks during a public health nurse interview should not only find out about the knowledge of the candidate, his past experience but also his ability to handle tough situations and patients.
Sample Public Health Nurse Interview Questions
- What do you mean by a public health nurse?
- Why do you want to work as a public health nurse?
- Do you have a degree or in nursing or other necessary qualifications?
- What are the job responsibilities of a public health nurse?
- Why do you want to work for our organisation?
- What is the best and worst thing about a job in this field?
- Do you think you have the right attitude for this job?
- How do you relate to people or what would do say about your people skills?
- Do you have any plans to improve the community in general?
- Do you plan to pursue higher studies in the future?
- What shifts are you comfortable working in?
- Do you have any problem in working on weekends?
- What salary do you expect from us?
- If we offer you this job, how long can we expect you to stay in this place?
- Would you like to know anything from us?
Category: Health Interview Questions