Public Relation Officer Interview Questions
A Public Relation Officer Interview questions are the questions that are asked to an individual who is appearing for the interview for the position of Public Relation Officer. These questions test the abilities of an individual and his suitability for the role at hand. The following questions check the necessary knowledge and skills of the aspiring candidates. The skills that make a candidate eligible for the roles and responsibilities of a public relation officer are good communication skills, pleasing composure while addressing the media, an outgoing personality, etc.
Sample Public Relation Officer Interview questions
- Give us a brief background about yourself.
- Why did you choose the field of Public Relations?
- What do you have you say about your academic record?
- What were your takeaways from your internship experience as Public relations personnel?
- How do you define ‘spin’ and ‘flack’ in public relation lexicon?
- Have you ever lost your cool and composure in your professional life?
- How would you address an issue in front of media which has come under severe media criticism?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using blogs for public relations?
- What are the most effective forms of public communication? How do you measure the effectiveness of a form of communication?
- Which qualities in you make you a good public relations officer? And what skills should you still develop?
- What made you apply for the post of Public Relations Officer in our company?
- Quote an example of a company that has not handled public relations well. What do you think they should have done instead?
- How would you add value to our company as a Public Relations Officer?
Category: Advertising Interview Questions