Recruitment Executive Interview Questions
Recruitment executive interview questions are the questions that are asked from a candidate while interviewing them for a post of recruitment executive. The questions asked in this interview are designed in a manner to test the skill of the candidate over a set of various parameters. The candidate must have pleasing personality, excellent communication skills and knowledge to manage and handle interview.
Sample Recruitment Executive Interview Questions
- Have you any previous experience or training in the field of recruitment?
- What are your educational qualifications?
- What makes you the best suitable candidate for this post?
- Why do you want to work for our organization?
- What are the key skills that you bring to the table and why?
- How you look forward to work on the assignment if the assignment needs to be done by one of your higher ranked colleague?
- What makes you to think like a recruiter?
- What are the key parameters that you will look after in a candidate while recruiting?
- If a candidate lies about the credentials in the interview what will be your initial step there?
- What is the average time that is required to take an interview?
- What is your expectation as monthly salary?
- Are you ready to work on weekends when other people will be enjoying their holidays?
- What are your strength and weaknesses that are formidable?
- How you look forward to change your weaknesses?
- What are the key skills that are looking forward to acquire?
Category: Recruitment Interview Questions