Retail Store Manager Interview Questions
- What are your salary expectations from this job?
- What according to you are the chief features of a retail store manager which is totally unique?
- Can you throw some light on this uniqueness citing an instance where you had a firsthand experience with it?
- Suppose a prospective customer has become arrogant in his way of talking. As a retail store manager, how will you deal with it?
- You have notices a junior staff in the retail store has started to turn up late for work. What will you do?
- Tell us the 2 vital responsibilities that a retail store manager has to take that are expected of him?
- Why did you select the career of a retail store manager?
- Cite an instance where you resolved a major issue in the store during your previous stint.
- What are the 2 things that you should not do with a customer in the store?
10. Do you mind telling something more about your resume?
Category: Retail Interview Questions