Sales Executive Interview Questions
- What are your goals and long term objectives in life?
- How do you maintain your relationship with old customers? What is your method to do follow up regarding expected sale of huge lot?
- Have you ever miss your targets till date? If yes, then how many times you were been pointed out for shortage of achievements?
- Why should we hire you when a number of experienced candidates are sitting outside?
- Tell us something about your creativity and rules or principles to convince a customer to move out a big order?
- From how many years you are involved as a sales executive? When did you got your first sale?
- Can you do overtime in peak sale days, like; festivals and holidays?
- How do you evaluate your performance and per day outcome in daily routine?
- Do you think that you have the potential of selling products which other are unable to do?
- What will be your target position while working in this organization?
- How much salary and perks you are expecting?
Category: Sales Interview Questions