Sales Situational Interview Questions
Sales situational interview questions are those questions which are based on certain imaginary situations and are asked from those persons who have applied for the job of a sales executive in an organisation. These questions can also test the presence of mind of the candidate apart from testing his/her knowledge and ability to handle a task or a situation. Sales situational interview questions are supposed to be answered quickly and this could be a grilling experience for many applicants. Given below are a few sales situational interview questions for your reference purpose.
Sales Situational Interview Questions:
- What would you do in a situation where a customer refuses to pay the full payment for a product that he has bought in a bulk amount?
- How would you sell an item of the company that you know isn’t effective or as useful as it claims to be?
- You are in a situation where you have to choose between maintaining a good relationship with a certain client and selling a bulk order to a new customer. What would you do?
- Describe a time when your communication skills lead you down and you couldn’t sell a product that could have been easily sold.
- Describe a time when your employer asked you to lie about the effectiveness of a certain product to a long time client.
- How would you handle a situation which requires a lot of field work and long working hours?
- Which has been your biggest accomplishment till date?
Category: Situational Interview Questions