Sample Nursing Interview Questions
- Why don’t you take us through your resume?
- Has it ever happened with you where any of your past patient has called you to say thank you for your wonderful care as a nurse?
- What are your salary and incentives expectations from this job?
- Please tell one instance where you had a harrowing experience while at the operation theatre.
- A true nurse must have a good humanitarian side to her nature. What is your comment on this?
- Explain briefly why you don’t get bored inside the hospital complex staying all day through.
- Which are the requisite qualifications and knowledge that is supposed to be present in every good nurse?
- Briefly speak of your experience in Get Well Medicos Diagnostics, a nursing home in Kudson Valley, New York
- What do you have to say if the job requires you to work in night shifts?
- Cite an example where you had a bitter experience while dealing with a patient.
Category: Nursing Interview Questions