Second Phone Interview Questions
- You sounded great over the telephone the other day. Why do you sound a bit dull today?
- Latest by when can you join our company?
- Do you have any reservations about going to our factory shed today to have a firsthand experience of the place?
- You will be given dearness allowance and travelling allowances only. Do you have to say anything about this?
- We understand you can’t leave your present employer in the middle of such a big project that you were handling. What will you do if you are selected for this job?
- What technical know how do you have on the technical aspect that is involved with this job profile?
- Do you have anything to ask about the employment contract?
- When can you produce before us your last salary slip?
- How do you plan to commute between your work place and your residence?
- Do you have any further questions?
Category: Second Interview Questions