Senior Citizen’s Interview Questions
- You have come at an age after witnessing many phases of your life. Which phase do you think was the best?
- Please tell something more about this phase.
- According to you, what are the things which a senior citizen should bear in mind?
- As a senior citizen do you think the citizens of this country show ample evidence of respect towards you?
- What are the difficulties which a senior citizen generally faces in a day to day basis?
- Do you find that traveling for a senior citizen has become a nightmare these days?
- At this pinnacle of the life, what is that regret which you think has left a lasting impact on you?
- What do you have to say about your grand children?
- Do you get your share of attention and care from your son?
- Cite one suggestion which you would like to give to a person who is on the verge of attaining senior citizen status.
Category: Citizenship Interview Questions