Software Developer Interview Questions
- Name the organization where you have worked as a Software Developer? How do you see your professionalism?
- Name the software you have developed during your industrial training and candidature?
- Can you maintain a good communication bridge with employees and management as well?
- Describe the responsibilities of a Software Developer towards work and management?
- How will you advice a customer looking for high quality and high performance?
- What are the different techniques, model and tools used for software development?
- What is tracing? How it is important in software development? Explain the difference between backward and forward tracing?
- What are the possible sources for you to find requirements and search their solutions?
- Explain the functional design with your point of view? What metaphors are used in functional designs and why?
- How do you measure the data correctness and can you guarantee perfection for the same?
- Describe coupling and high cohesion? Explain the principle of encapsulation?
Category: Software Interview Questions