Software Engineer Interview Questions
- Discuss your experience as a Software Engineer. Name the institutions from which you have scored your qualifications?
- Do you have some practical courses with higher academic qualifications? Explain how do your communication and experience contribute to the organization’s growth?
- How many software languages do you know? Have you built any software? If yes, then mention the name and name the tools you have used in them?
- How many books you have read on Software programming? Which book do you recommend to your subordinates to design a software and why?
- Name the software models and processes available and use generally to prepare software?
- Explain the different tools and programming languages being used in developing software?
- What is the role of software testing? Explain the different kind of tastings? Why these are so important?
- What is Model- View-Controller pattern? Where you can use this and why it is important?
- Explain counties integration and what is REST architecture pattern?
- How do you suggest suitable solution to specific problem?
Category: Software Interview Questions