Substitute Teaching Interview Questions
Substitute teaching interview questions are the questions which are asked from a candidate who is sitting for an interview for the post of a substitute teacher in a school, college or an institute. These questions are used to check or test whether or not the candidate would be able to do justice to the job position and also to know if the candidate is qualified or skilled enough to be a substitute teacher in the school or college. Given below are a few sample substitute teaching interview questions which are given for your reference purpose and use:
Sample Substitute Teaching Interview Questions
- Hi, please tell us something about yourself.
- Please tell us about your educational qualifications in detail.
- Have you worked as a substitute teacher before in any school or college?
- If yes, then how was the experience working as a teacher before?
- Are you aware of the responsibilities and duties which are to be shouldered by a substitute teacher?
- What has been your greatest experience working as a substitute teacher or a teacher in the past?
- Why are you willing to take this job when you are aware of the fact that this job will only last for 30 days?
- Would you be able to handle the work pressure in a new working environment at a time when the exams are nearing?
- How would you rate your skills of working as a counsellor useful for this kind of an opportunity?
- Is there anything that you would like to know about this job position.
Category: Teaching Interview Questions