Team leader job interview questions
- Have you handled a team earlier, in any capacity?
- Please give examples of steps you took to make your team members feel important.
- What do you feel is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- How open-minded are you to other team members’ ideas?
- How do you keep yourself and your team members motivated?
- In what way will you solve a problem or conflict between your team members?
- Do you think networking is important? Why so?
- What do you think your team members feel about you as a leader?
- What do you believe—the team makes the leader or the leader makes the team?
- What, according to you, are the most important qualities that a team leader needs to possess?
- What are your greatest strengths and weaknesses as a team leader?
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with and among your team members?
Category: Job Interview Questions