Tough Sales Interview Questions
Sales is a very crucial department for any organization. It is like a heart for any firm, as the sales team is the team which generates the revenue for the organization. Thus selecting a good person for any sales profile is the toughest job for the human resource. The tough sales questions are asked from the candidate who have applied for the senior sales position or sometimes from the candidate who are going to sell an important product or service in the market. Apart from their education and experience the interviewer also tries to evaluate the zeal and passion of the candidate as these are very important to become a good sales professional.
Sample tough sales interview questions
- What is your major accomplishment in sales?
- How have you been growing as a sales professional in last couple of years?
- What motivates you to get the best business for your organization?
- What do you know about our organization and what major changes would you like to make to increase our sales figure?
- What do you know about the annual turnover of our company?
- How will you manage an angry and annoyed client?
- What was the most difficult sales decision which you have ever taken?
- Are you a good team player?
- What is your salary expectation from us?
- Which was your worst experience with your seniors and management?
- What is your professional goal in life?
- According to you which are the main qualities that a candidate should possess in order to work in the sales department of an organization?
Category: Tough Interview Questions