Training Manager Interview Questions
- Share about your training background? What stimulates you to choose this as a career?
- How many teams and what kind of teams you have trained till now as Training Manager?
- How will you train a customer care executive and information technology candidate?
- Do you think excellent communication skills and good command over grammar is important for long term career?
- Have you ever trained multinational candidates? Name the company you have worked for?
- How do you face behavioural issues caused by candidates and management?
- What are your expectations for five months training programme?
- How do you differentiate between hard working and weak students?
- What outcome we can expect from you?
- How long can you work with us, if we select you? Would you mind to sign a contract for long duration?
- Have you worked with renowned trainers? Mention the names?
- Do you remember any time when you failed to meet your targets?
Category: Training Interview Questions