UX Designer Interview Questions
The questions asked to an individual appearing for an interview for the position of a user experience designer, user experience consultant or user experience architect are known as UX designer interview questions. The questions usually help to test the designing ability and other skill sets of the candidate.
The questions are structured in such a way that the considerations of the individual in user focused designs and user testing can be analyzed. The questions also help to evaluate the knowledge of the interviewee in the various aspects of visual design. It is necessary that the candidate has experience with the system and knowledge about interface, graphics and industrial design.
Sample UX Designer Interview Questions
- Say something about yourself?
- Give us a brief detail of you work history as a UX designer.
- How would you rate your designing skills?
- What is your understanding user experience?
- What are you job responsibilities as a UX designer in your current organization? What is the additional job responsibility you are looking forward to in our organization?
- What according to you is the definition of user experience?
- What are the specialized or expert skills possessed by you in the area of usability testing?
- What do you understand by visual hierarchy?
- Is there any particular design process that you follow; if yes please specify?
- What are the various design methods that you have applied?
- Do you have preference towards any particular user experience design method and why?
- What are the challenges you usually face in a design?
- Has there ever been any instance in which your user experience design was not effective?
- What are the benefits of a user centered design approach?
- If selected, when can you join us?
What is your salary expectation from the post?
Category: Designer Interview Questions