Veterinary Receptionist Interview Questions
Veterinary receptionist interview questions are a set of questions asked to someone who is applying to work as a veterinary receptionist. A veterinary receptionist works at a veterinary hospital or clinic where her duties are to maintain records of patients, make appointments, answer queries from owners of patients, recording messages for doctors and other clerical duties. The questions should see if the candidate has good management and communication skills.
Sample Veterinary Receptionist Interview Questions
- Briefly describe your past work experience with us.
- What were your job responsibilities in your previous work place?
- Why did you leave your job there?
- What kind of work environment do you prefer?
- How do feel about animals? Do you have any pets of your own?
- Why should be consider you among all the candidates who have applied?
- Please refer to at least one incident where you handled a professional challenge well and one incident where the pressure got to you.
- Are you computer literate?
- Can you operate the fax machine, photocopy machine etc?
- How good are your communications skills?
- Are you good with numbers and book-keeping?
- What qualifications do you have?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your management skills?
- Are you good at multi-tasking?
- What are the areas you feel you need to improve on?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- If you get the job, how long do you plan to continue with us?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Category: Health Interview Questions