Employment is all about recruiting and hiring the most appropriate candidate for the job. The employer tries not only to know about the academic and professional background of the candidate but also puts lot of efforts to know the attitude and behavior of the candidate. The applicant has to make the best impression about him to get selected for the job. Employer also tries to ask some behavior-based questions to analyze the real personality of the contender. The candidate is asked to explain about his skills, ability and the efficiency along with the suitability for the position. Some very common questions asked during the employment interview are as under:
Sample Common Employment Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- What is your academic background and which college did you study?
- What is your professional background and what are the total years of experience do you have?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What was your best experience in your career and why do you think it was the best?
- Have you ever performed extra ordinary to complete a task?
- What skills do you have which are relevant to this profile?
- What support or training do you need to do this job?
- Will you be able to do overtime if needed?
- Why do you want to leave your current job?
- What have you learnt from your past work experience?
- What is your salary expectation?
- Do you have all the technical skills to work for this profile?
- Why should we choose you for this position?
- When can you join us if selected for this position?
Child Care Employment Interview Questions
Good Employment Interview Questions
Federal Employment Interview Questions
Student Employment Interview Questions
Police Employment Interview Questions
Pre Employment Interview Questions
Youth Employment Interview Questions
Seasonal Employment Interview Questions
Sample Employment Interview Questions
Quality Analyst Interview Questions
Compensation analyst interview questions
Buyer Planner Interview Questions