The java architecture interview questions are asked to candidate who is aspiring to take up the profession of java architecture . The candidate has to get the attention of the employers by answering the questions in the best possible way.
He should have knowledge in developing websites, software testing, designing databases and language programming. The candidate needs to be hard working and intelligent to manage work even when there is work pressure.
Sample Java Architecture Interview Questions
- Say something about yourself.
- Why did you choose this field as your profession?
- Do you have any experience in this industry?
- Why do you want to leave your job and join us?
- What do you know about our enterprise?
- Do you think that you are team leader?
- According to you what are your key skills that makes you an apt candidate for this post?
- What is Model – View Controller Architecture?
- Explain HTML Composition Architecture
- Can you throw some light on the architecture of a medium to large scale design that you worked on?
- State some differences between JSP and servlet. According to you which one is to be used when?
- What are the design patterns that you have knowledge about?
- Do you have the ability to use singleton in EJB?
- What do you know about MVC pattern? Do you think that M, V, C needs to be separated? If yes then why?
- How would you avoid submitting a form twice from JSP page?
- Are you ready to uphold the organization reputation and interest?
- What is the salary amount that you are expecting from our organization?
- If you had to relocate for the office works, will you be willing to do that?
- If you are selected for this post, how soon can you join us?
Software Interview Questions Link-2
Software Interview Questions Link-1
Pro *C interview questions
Common C Interview Questions
Objective Interview Questions
Advance Interview Questions
C Win forms Interview Questions
C Technical Interview Questions
C Language Interview Questions
C, C++ Interview Questions
C Programming Interview Questions
C.net Interview Questions