Applying for a legal firm may land an applicant with many questions pertaining to law. One needs to brush up all his legal knowledge, paralegal things, law firms, solicitation etc. One has to prepare himself with past experiences and knowledge he has in law. The employer might also ask his major interests related to law and would try to judge his legal knowledge as well. The candidate also needs to show and prove his analytical skill and present ability in the interview. One has to be thorough with all laws and legal parameters used in his legal specialty. Few common questions asked in the interview are:
Sample Legal Employment Interview Questions
- Tell us about yourself?
- What inspired you to become a legal professional?
- What are your biggest strengths and what are your weaknesses?
- Which college did you complete his degree in law?
- Was your college accredited?
- Are you comfortable to work in a team?
- Do you think you can give your best in the extreme pressure?
- What skills do you have which are specific to law and legal issues?
- What are your views on the policies of the Legal Services Commission?
- How has business/commercial/family law been affected by the change?
- Have you ever gone to a court hearing or employment tribunal?
- What was the outcome?
- How did you get to know about this position and what makes you the most suitable candidate for this position?
- Which all legal firms you have worked for and which was your best working experience?
- Do you also offer your legal services as a freelancer?
- When can you join us, if we select you?
Common Employment Interview Questions
Good Employment Interview Questions
Federal Employment Interview Questions
Student Employment Interview Questions
Police Employment Interview Questions
Pre Employment Interview Questions
Youth Employment Interview Questions
Seasonal Employment Interview Questions
Sample Employment Interview Questions
Quality Analyst Interview Questions
Compensation analyst interview questions
Buyer Planner Interview Questions