A loan consultant interview questions are asked to an interested individual, who is seeking to work as a loan consultant. With the help of this set of questions, a deserving contender can be hired easily by evaluating his education status, professional abilities and the overall knowledge.
Sample Loan Consultant Interview Questions:
- Kindly tell us something about your previous job experience. Why do you want this job?
- What are the key job duties of a loan consultant?
- Discuss about your decision making skills and analytical abilities. How do you understand the exact loan requirement of the new client?
- What do you think about your computing skills and financial knowledge?
- Define the terms: mortgage, rate of interest and credit regulations? Explain the procedure of maintaining credit regulations.
- How do you analyze the potential loan market? Explain the procedure of approval and processing a loan application?
- What is your strategy to deal with the potential customers and to suggest the loan products?
- Have you ever faced a situation when you suggested some product to a prospective customer and he felt unhappy with the interest percentage?
- How frequently do you review a client’s account to figure out the changes and for updating the data?
- According to you, what opportunity is the best time to promote certain loan products?
- Tell us something about your current knowledge of credit analysis.
- How do you analyze the financial condition of a client? What do you understand from open accounts and disbursing funds from a client’s account to creditor’s account?
- What is a loan agreement? Mention the important terms of such a document.
- How do you review billing accuracy?
Probationary Officer Interview Questions
Chief Financial Officer Interview Questions
Personal Banker Interview Questions
Bank Sales Executive Interview Questions
Bank Receptionist Interview Questions
Bank Customer Service manager Interview Questions
Investment banker Interview Questions
Call Centre Team Leader Interview Questions
Outbound Call Centre Interview Questions
Bill and Account Collectors Interview Questions
Loan Officers Interview Questions
Auditing Clerk Interview Questions