On a fundamental level a job is a job, whether it is temporary or permanent. Employer hiring seasonal employees look for same qualities and traits they seek when hiring permanent employees- experience, a good work ethics, professionalism and positive attitude. The key difference between seasonal and permanent employee is that there is little or no expectation that a seasonal employee will be asked to make- a long term commitment to the company.
Sample Seasonal Employment Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me about your experience with this type of work?
- Why do you want to work here?
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What kind of salary do you need?
- How much you were absent from your previous job?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What was your previous employer’s opinion about your work?
- What kind of machines and equipment have you worked with?
- Can you work under pressure and meet tight deadlines?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- What will you do if you don’t get this position?
- What interests you about this job?
- What do you know about this company?
- Have you ever had difficulty working with manager?
- Why should we recruit you?
- How would you describe the pace at which you work?
- Do you have any activities that would prevent you from working your schedule?
- Why are you the best person for this job?
- Tell me about a time when you have to work with someone who was different from you?
Child Care Employment Interview Questions
Common Employment Interview Questions
Good Employment Interview Questions
Federal Employment Interview Questions
Student Employment Interview Questions
Police Employment Interview Questions
Pre Employment Interview Questions
Youth Employment Interview Questions
Sample Employment Interview Questions
Quality Analyst Interview Questions
Compensation analyst interview questions
Buyer Planner Interview Questions