Software testing interview questions are questions which are asked to a candidate who is sitting for the interview to apply for the post of a software tester. The employers hold interviews to get to know the candidates better and to assess their skills relating to the particular post.
The candidate should have thorough knowledge regarding the industry and at the same time should be sincere in work and be hard working. Some of the questions that are asked to the candidates by the employers are short listed below.
Sample Software Testing Interview Questions
- Enlighten us with your educational background.
- Why do you think that this field is the right field for you?
- Why do you want to work with us?
- Do you have any experience in this field?
- Why do you think that you will do well in this industry? What are your expectations in this field for the long run?
- Do you have any formal training with the practical works of a software tester?
- What do you understand by accepting testing? How would you explain it?
- What do you know about Application Binary Interface?
- Share some knowledge as to what is determined from the McCabe cyclomatic complexity.
- What is Application Programming Interface?
- Name a few differences between load and stress testing.
- Name a few common problems that are associated with software development process. How would you solve them?
- According to you what are the key skills required for a candidate to be a successful software tester?
- How would you plan your work before you start working on a project?
- What have you learnt from your previous projects?
- Do you think that you have leadership qualities to lead a team?
- Has anybody referred you to this company?
- If selected when can you join this company?
Software Interview Questions Link-2
Software Interview Questions Link-1
Pro *C interview questions
Common C Interview Questions
Objective Interview Questions
Advance Interview Questions
C Win forms Interview Questions
C Technical Interview Questions
C Language Interview Questions
C, C++ Interview Questions
C Programming Interview Questions
C.net Interview Questions