The interview of a student mostly consists of the questions about his educational background and career interests. The employer also tries to assess the intellectual and habitual integrity of the student. For a long term performance in the organization the attitude of the student is equally important. The student must present his personality in the decent way in front of the employer, as at this stage the most important thing an employer likes to notice is the behavior of the student because there is no job experience present with the student. Some common questions which a student can expect in the interview are:
Sample Student Employment Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself?
- Who all are there in your family and you hail from which city?
- What college did you study?
- What were your major subjects in the course you opted in your graduation?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- Did you attend any seminars and presentations during your college tenure what did you learn from those sessions?
- What was your best experience in your college?
- How do you define your personality in whole?
- What was the inspiration behind applying for this job?
- How did you get to know about this company?
- What all do you know about our organization?
- What are your career plans and where do you see yourself down the lane?
- What skills do you have which are most suitable for this job?
- Why do you think we must choose you for this position?
- What is your salary expectation?
Child Care Employment Interview Questions
Common Employment Interview Questions
Good Employment Interview Questions
Federal Employment Interview Questions
Police Employment Interview Questions
Pre Employment Interview Questions
Youth Employment Interview Questions
Seasonal Employment Interview Questions
Sample Employment Interview Questions
Quality Analyst Interview Questions
Compensation analyst interview questions
Buyer Planner Interview Questions